1) Student achievement: The district will create an innovative system of learning with collaboration from staff, parents, and community that allows each and every student to realize their own unique abilities
2) Partnership with Community: The district will actively involve members of the community as partners to ensure the physical, emotional, social, and cultural well-being of every student through programs of mentoring, tutoring, and parenting.
3) Partnership with Parents: The district will actively involve parents as partners in the education of our students through planning, information sharing, and program designing to provide a safe and productive learning environment.
4) Resource Management: The district will provide planning for effective and efficient facilities that are conducive to a safe and secure learning environment that is related to each student’s learning abilities and guarantee the resources necessary to fulfill this mission.
5) Personnel: The district will attract, retain, and develop the highest quality personnel including faculty, staff, and administration.